Saturday 21 November 2015

My new blog

Hello everybody! 

I am Laura Parra, I am from Alicante. I have studied Biology and the teacher’s Master. I have been learning English since I was 9 and the last year I obtain The First Certificate in English (I hope not to make so much mistakes),  and I would like to teach Biology in English. When I have free time I love swimming , going to the cinema or just having a walk to downtown, but my favorite thing in the word is travel, I love discover news landings.
My knowledge about new technologies is as an average user. I have a big computer, a small laptop and a smartphone. I use my big computer when I am at home for the big works and the laptop when I need it at class. I usually use internet to look for information about biology, and of course to look Facebook, Whatsapp, and all that things.  


I am so happy to have a blog, I hope I use it properly and all of you are invited to answer me. 


Have a nice weekend!! See you soon!



Granvalira




No comments:

Post a Comment